Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Heart Awareness day!!







I had a great time crafting my "gal-entine's day" cards using chipboard cards, twinkling h2o's and hearts cut out of the book "lady chatterley's lover". I am really having a good time exercising my artistic muscles!

Spent Valentines day at the toy fair in NYC.


This was my Valentine's day date! And they lit up the empire state building for Valentine's Day.



On a really rad note: we were chosen as blog of the week for scrapbooking.com!! Welcome to all new followers. Please know this project is to help bring awareness to the fact that 1 in 100 babies are born with a congenital heart defect (CHD). Prescreening is not a common prenatal test. I personally know three people born with a CHD. I urge everyone to put heart in their art to help tell the CHD story.
--Sonia

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone Tricky huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment